GeorgeLaczo.com is a private company which assists clients with immigration and travel documentation matters. We are not the government and we are not affiliated with any government agency. Some of our services are regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and we follow its rules and guidelines. To learn more please click here. GeorgeLaczko.com offers two types of services: fixed-price applications and services which require retainers. By purchasing a service from GeorgeLaczko, you acknowledge that:
- GeorgeLaczko.com is not responsible for documents lost by Canada Post, courier companies, or any mail service or government office;
- GeorgeLaczko.com is not responsible for applications which are rejected. Applications are rejected at the sole discretion of the applicable government authority;
- All fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted to the appropriate government agency;
- All fees paid are non-refundable 6 months after the payment has been processed if the application has not yet been submitted to the appropriate government agency;
- Purchase of a service which requires payment of a retainer also necessitates signature of a retainer agreement dictating the terms of GeorgeLaczko.com’s service; no service will be rendered until the executed retainer agreement is provided;
- Purchase of a service indicates the commitment by you, the client, to pay all fees associated with said service;
- All services are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $42.50 once the transaction has been processed;
- Payment in full is due before an application will be submitted to the government;
- Processing times listed on GeorgeLaczko.com’s website are estimates based on recent historical trends and current information listed by various government agencies, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
When you retain GeorgeLaczko.com to represent you with regard to any type of application, you undertake several responsibilities as a client, including:
- Providing all information and necessary documentation such as photocopies of ID documents, completed forms, original documents when necessary, and any other documents which are requested, in a timely fashion;
- Advising George Laczko of any updates to your situation including changes in address or leaving Canada for extended periods of time;
- Advising George Laczko of any correspondence you have received directly from the government in a timely fashion;
- Being honest and forthright about information regarding your application.
Description of Service
The applicant assumes all responsibility and liability that the information on government forms is true and complete. George Laczko assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or incomplete or illegible information on application forms. Where required, all forms must have an authorized guarantor in order to process them. The applicant must qualify and / or be eligible to receive certificates, passports, and other documents. Eligibility is determined solely by the government in question. The applicant agrees to have made their own travel arrangements – these are not made by George Laczko on behalf of the client. George Laczko London Ontario assumes no responsibility and / or liability for government processing and / or the production of certificates / cards or any other government task. The applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to payment:
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, debit card, certified cheque, money order or bank drat.
- All payments and transactions are final.
- The aforementioned terms and conditions are in full force and effect until George Laczko has received written notification from the applicant of a cancellation in such a manner as to afford George Laczko reasonable opportunity to act on the said request.
- George Laczko agrees to charge the applicant only for service, H.S.T., government fees, delivery charges, and any disbursements if applicable. There are no H.S.T. charges on government fees.
- George Laczko service fees are additional to any applicable government fees.
- George Laczko Service Fees are non-refundable.
- The processing period will only commence upon receipt of the funds.
- The applicant agrees that George Laczko is not responsible for credit / debit authorization or approval.
- The applicant authorizes George Laczko, in accordance with these terms and conditions, to initiate credit / debit entries on behalf of the applicant.
George Laczko provides Urgent / Rush / Accelerated Service only when the following terms and conditions are met:
- The service is offered by the jurisdiction in charge of the certificate or any other service being requested.
- Where required, a valid guarantor must be available for confirmation – this is a government requirement.
- All government terms and conditions must be met.
- The authorization letter provided must be completed and signed by the applicant and must accompany the application in order for George Laczko to authorize the process and obtain certificate documents and / or government documents.
- Government holidays and closures for any reason(s) voids Urgent Service.
- In some cases, proof of urgency must be provided. Please contact us for more information.
George Laczko provides Regular Service when the following terms and conditions are met:
- Regular Service is based on standard government processing. The time frame for receipt of the requested documentation varies by jurisdiction.
- Any time frame quoted regarding the receipt of requested documents is an estimate, not a guarantee.
- In some cases, the applicant will be notified by George Laczko upon receipt of certificate from the government. In other cases, the government will forward the completed document directly to the applicant. This varies by jurisdiction.
- All other terms and conditions apply.
All fixed-price services are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $42.50. Increases to the cancellation fee are assessed for each application in relation to how much work has already been completed on the file. All fixed-price application fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted to the appropriate government agency. All fixed-price application fees paid are non-refundable 6 months after the payment has been processed if the application has not yet been submitted to the appropriate government agency. If a service is cancelled prior to payment of any balance due, the balance of fees owed for this service are still owed if cancellation is initiated.
Sending documents to our office by mistake
- Forwarding documents back to you will cost $25 handling fee and courier fees.*
- Forwarding documents to the government will cost $50 handling fee and courier fees. *We will provide tracking by email or phone text to you.
We do not use regular mail (must have tracking).
We don’t give options on which courier company will be used.
We don’t take responsibility for documents being rejected by the government.
- Note: all unclaimed application will be shredded for security reasons.
The standard fee for a consultation is $225 + HST (higher fees apply for other consultation services) which covers a consultation up to one hour minutes in length either in person or over the phone. Clients will be billed an additional consultation fee for consultations lasting longer than 30 minutes. Consultations are included with the purchase of any George Laczko service. If you purchase a consultation before you decide to use our services, the consultation fee, in most cases, can be credited to your service fees (see the individual application forms for exceptions). If you meet with an George Laczko representative regarding a fixed-price service and choose not to purchase the service at the conclusion of the meeting, you are still obligated to pay the consultation fee.
George Laczko guarantees all its work. If you have reason to believe that we did not submit the best possible application on your behalf, you may request the contact information of the General Manager at George Laczko who will review your case. You are also offered the opportunity to give feedback at the conclusion of your application so that we can improve our service in the future.
Retaining George Laczko commits you to using George Laczko as your representative for the service purchased and for communication with the Canadian, American, British, or any other government authority in relation to the service purchased. A signed retainer agreement must be provided to George Laczko prior to any work being completed on a file.
We strive for complete accuracy with regard to the content on our website, but please be aware that government rules and regulations frequently change without notice and at any time. George Laczko is not responsible for inaccurate information. Please let us know of any information that is not correct. If you do encounter a discrepancy between our website and our staff, please contact us as soon as you can so we can fix the error. Please include:
- URL of the webpage and if possible quote the information you think is inaccurate
- Name and time you called
- Name of the person you spoke with
Using GeorgeLaczko.com’s images
- CC BY-SA: This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. The license allows for commercial use. If you remix, adapt, or build upon the material, you must license the modified material under identical terms.
CC BY-SA includes the following elements:
BY – Credit must be given to the creatorSA – Adaptations must be shared under the same terms