GeorgeLaczo.com is committed to maintaining the privacy of clients and recognizes the need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information provided to us. This includes rules on the collection, storage, use, and retention of your personal information as follows:
In simple terms we do not sell your personal information and will delete all personal documents if requested.
- Collection: GeorgeLaczo.com collects personal information about clients in order to render the service they have paid for by filing applications on their behalf. We limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for the purpose of filing clients’ application or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: GeorgeLaczo.com will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. All individuals providing personal information have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information to ensure accuracy before any application is submitted to government authorities.
- Storage: GeorgeLaczo.com will securely store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: GeorgeLaczo.com has established a retention period for all personal information collected in compliance with the regulatory bodies of legal professionals in Ontario.
- Disclosure: GeorgeLaczo.com will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents. Personal information is never sold to other parties.
- Access: GeorgeLaczo.com promotes clients’ right of access to personal information about themselves. We will provide access to any information upon request according to established procedures.
- Note: Access to any record may be subject to the payment of any fee required according to GeorgeLaczo.com policy, such as requesting a copy of a file.
- All employees who in any way handle or manage personal information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Code of Conduct regarding Privacy and any procedures that support that code.
Information on Ontario’s privacy rules is also available from:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
M4W 1A8, Canada