Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: for example, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests
- Payment information: for example, your credit card number and expiration date
- Any other information that you may choose to provide to us, such as your preferences and interests
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders and requests
- To communicate with you about your account and our services
- To personalize your experience on our website and services
- To improve our products and services
- To conduct market research and analysis
- To send you promotional materials as well as other marketing communications
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers and other third parties that assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors and fulfillment centers
- To third parties for marketing and advertising purposes
- To third parties as required by law: for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage or transmission is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to request access to your personal information that we hold, as well as to request corrections to any errors in that information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can do this by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email that we send you.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Information on Ontario’s privacy rules is also available from:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
M4W 1A8, Canada