Partnership not a monthly retainer
George Laczko Marketing and SEO based in London, Ontario, Canada is now offering partnerships with local Southern Ontario business owners. The joint venture will offer steady growth through leads that come from online sources. This will be completely managed and paid for by our firm.
The partner will be responsible for paying a monthly fee completely based on performance: e.g., leads, per sale, or per click, depending on the industry and type of business you own.
To qualify, a few criteria need to be met:
- 90% of your business comes from local sources. E.g., Kitchener and Waterloo, Ontario area.
- You are currently generating at least CDN$10,000 per month in gross revenue.
- You can scale future growth by at least a factor of 3 with very little interruption or difficulty.
How does it work?
- You simply sign up just fill out the below form.
- Our Search Engine Optimizers will take a deep dive into your local industry and see saturation, monthly search volume, and ARPU (average revenue per user).
- If approved, we set up a contract and we start working.
Analysis of Southern Ontario online potential
If we make a comparison and look at our southern neighbors in major U.S. cities (e.g. Chicago or Detroit), we find a high saturation level when it comes to online competition. Smaller cities have only a slightly lower saturation.
For example, if we search for the keywords “SEO London, Ontario”, we will see a handful of companies offering marketing services. If we do the same search for a comparable American city that has a similar population size, we find it twice to three times more saturated.
Our southern neighbors are a lot more aggressive in online marketing and SEO. This gives the Canadian market, especially smaller cities (e.g.: Sarnia, Brantford, and Hamilton) an edge. An implementation of online marketing tools gives anyone willing to implement these tactics a superior edge over their competitors.