This media policy outlines the guidelines for media usage on George Laczko’s Website (https://georgelaczko.com). The purpose of this policy is to protect the rights of George Laczko and his website users, as well as to ensure that all media used on the site is appropriate and meets the standards of quality and legality.
Media Usage Guidelines:
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement: All media used on the website must be either original content created by George Laczko or properly licensed for use on the website. Any media that infringes on copyrights or trademarks will be removed immediately.
- Quality Standards: All media used on the website must meet high quality standards, including proper resolution, clarity, and overall appearance. Poor quality media will not be accepted.
- Legal Standards: All media used on the website must meet Canadian legal standards, including compliance with privacy laws and intellectual property laws. Any media that is illegal, offensive, or inappropriate in any way will not be accepted.
- User-Generated Content: George Laczko reserves the right to approve or reject any user-generated content that is uploaded to the website. All user-generated content must comply with the media usage guidelines outlined in this policy.
- Media Credits: If media used on the website is not original content, proper credits and attribution must be given to the creator or owner of the media.
- Responsibility for Media Usage: George Laczko takes no responsibility for any legal issues that may arise from the use of media on the website. Users must take full responsibility for ensuring that the media they upload or use on the website is in compliance with all laws and regulations.
This media policy is designed to protect the rights of George Laczko and his website users, as well as to ensure that all media used on the site is appropriate, legal, and of high quality. By following these guidelines, users can help to create a positive and productive online community on George Laczko’s Website.