A Few Words
Pick a business idea and now try proving it wrong. You are in the research phase, collecting information and adapting your thinking to the reality is the main objective.
“Fall in love with your business idea at your own peril.”
Before starting ask yourself, “How can I test my idea with the least amount of time and money”. We are not talking about shortcuts but a way to run a quick experiment about your idea.
Now research, pick up the phone and network.
Day 30 to 90
Go live with the test
Here your results will come back as the following:
- Complete waste of time, the idea or industry you picked is not worth pursuing.
- Adapt and run the test again.
- You are on to something; the test is a success.
8 moth to 24 months
Perfect the process
Learn as much of your new business as possible. Here you may need to acquire new skills.
1. Learn each step of the process yourself (or as much as possible)
2. Once a process is perfected, hand it over to an outsourcer.
You’re finished, repeat the process!